Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

First day back to the grind stone

Well, first day back at work after over 2 weeks off. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but didn't get everything I wanted to do done. I was very good and took a packed lunch of a third of a ciabatta, smoked cheese (thinly sliced) tomato and cucumber and so had a lovely sandwich, ok probably not the healthiest with the cheese and ciabatta but at least I held off the mayo!

For tea it's salad, with prawn and avocado (I know that's not the healthiest either but it needs using up and the alternative for tea was something with sausages in!)

Well,ok, I might have one of the sausages, there are six and I can't expect my partner to eat them all, I've baked them rather than frying and they smell gorgeous. Really fancy a poached egg too, but I think I can beat the hankering.

Still haven't taken the Christmas tree down yet, would've made sense to do this before returning to work. I'm not sure how the kids will take it, Emily is currently in bed singing we wish you a merry crispmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment